against nature

molly

Jul 17, 2010, 5:19:07 PM7/17/10
to Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates Discussion Group
Hi
I'm going to write an essay about this article. Can anyone tell
me something about the main idea about it? Or write something about
the follow questions.
Examine Oates descriptions of nature and try to determine what
her feelings about nature are by the conclusion of her essay. What is
the meaning of both her essay and her small poem? Do they share the
same meaning or are they different?

Thanks a lot

Caldarera, Leslie

Jul 18, 2010, 3:28:37 PM7/18/10
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know where this essay can be found?

Leslie Caldarera
Teacher Librarian
National Board Teacher
Edison Middle School
LAUSD

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reasons for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians."
Gorilla Librarian, Monthy Python's Flying Circus

winmail.dat

Tanya Tromble

Jul 19, 2010, 3:05:31 AM7/19/10
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com