"re", "r", "sv" should not break international conversations/threads

Riccardo Fusaroli

Apr 30, 2009, 4:19:57 AM4/30/09
to Gmail Request Feature
Using gmal as my academic email, I happen to have people from
different countries answering to the same message. So, it often
happens that my threads are disrupted by the sudden appearance of a
"sv" (the danish "re") or a "r" (the Italian "re"), and so on. At the
appearance of them, Gmail starts a new thread. This creates nuisances
in following the unfolding discussion, and in finding the whole
discussion again later on.
Isn't there a way to fix this?

ano...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 6:49:36 AM5/4/09
to Gmail Request Feature
I would really want to have fix or workaround for this. Maybe in
google labs as customizable list?

Antti