preview videos

Jesus Campos

May 7, 2011, 2:14:42 PM5/7/11
to Gmail Request Feature
Hi,

It would be great if it will be possible to preview videos like we can
preview images inside the gmail,

Complements,
JCampos

rivenrock

May 10, 2011, 9:54:58 AM5/10/11
to to-...@googlegroups.com
Still waiting for the option in settings that when you delete an email or sort it into a folder (label) the action is to go to the next email instead of back to the inbox. Requested long ago and to which many others replied they would like the same feature, as it would half the necessary steps to clearing up email.

Stop working so hard to encourage us not to delete, Google. Do you think we haven't noticed that you've already created a fake Trash that doesn't hold all our deleted emails (the real one only found when you go to Trash after a search)?

Debbie