ĐHVĐH-VI Raffle Tickets - Great News

1 view

Ngockhanh Le

May 1, 2016, 11:55:52 PM5/1/16
to Btc Dhvdh6, bangayq...@googlegroups.com, tntt hk
Kính quý Cha, quý Trợ Úy, Trợ Tá, cùng quý trưởng,

Được chuẩn của Cha Tuyên Úy Đại Hội cũng như anh Trưởng Ban Tổ Chức, nay Ban Gây Quỹ (BGQ) xin gởi đến quý đoàn trưởng một tin vui:

- Your Đoàn has either received 500 or 750 tickets from BGQ:
==> If you return the money for all the tickets received to Văn Phòng by tomorrow (Monday, May 2nd) POSTMARKED - $2 for each ticket stubs returned.

Then any extra tickets that you sell later, you will get the same deal (get at least 50% commission, $2 per ticket sold) - regardless of when you returned those extra tickets (beyond the initial number that BGQ sent you).

The reason is that you already fulfilled your share of helping BGQ to sell those raffle tickets so we want to help you guys earning more money.  Don't forget the bonus for being the Đoàn who sells the most tickets.  The competition could be very fierce I say :)

So, I encourage you all to send in money tomorrow, if you think that you can sell them during these next few weeks, please send in the money up front.  I have faith that you will be able to finish them all.

I received many encouraging texts today about selling raffle tickets and hope that Văn phòng will be busy this next week counting ticket stubs :)

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to email, call, or text me.  Email or text is my preferred way of communication. I promise I will respond to you as soon as I can.

Let's all pray for the success of Đại Hội.

In Him,
Maria Ngọc Khánh