Reminder: ĐHVĐH-VI Raffle tickets

Ngockhanh Le

Jun 9, 2016, 11:29:06 AM6/9/16
to Btc Dhvdh6, tntt hk
Good morning all,

Can't believe that it's only 20 days before we come to Đại Hội.

At this time, the total amount sent back has not changed much.

Raffle tickets: $53,000.36
Donations: $4,750.00

Total received $57,750.36.

We are still $22,240.64 short from our goal, just to break even, in order to pay all the expenses for all.

I understand that some Đoàn are still working, selling tickets.  We have 2 weeks left to push it out.  I'm not sure if I had stressed enough that your registration fee is only $180 because we hope to fund raise to help those in need.  Your help to sell the tickets is actually paying for yourself.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  You can bring the stubs or tickets to Đại Hội, but please let me know.

Thanks so much and God bless!

Tr. Ngọc Khánh