You are invited to pray with us, a Novena to pray for the Convention 'Coming to the Promised Land VI'-Tuần Cửu Nhật cầu nguyện cho Đại Hội VDH6

1 view

Nha Nguyen

Jun 22, 2016, 3:43:57 PM6/22/16
to tntt...@googlegroups.com

Tuần Cửu Nhật cầu nguyện cho Đại Hội

Novena to Pray for the Convention “Coming to the Promised Land VI”

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

As the theme of the convention suggests, we should be mindful of Christ living in each one of us.  Let us keep this mindfulness together in the form of a novena, where we all unite with one another in spirit.  The novena will begin on June 22 and end on June 30.  Please join with us and do the following:

1.      Say one Our Father to pray for being able to live the will of God.

2.      Say one Hail Mary to ask Mary to journey with us.

3.      Say one Glory Be to the Father to give praise to the Holy Trinity.

4.      Read Galatians 2:20 and spend a minute or two in silence to allow the words to grow in your hearts (by the time we get to the convention everyone should know Gal 2:20 by heart).

May our God who is full of mercy bestow his graces on our journey to the convention “Coming to the Promised Land VI.”

Have a wonderful journey.

Lm. Nguyễn Thanh Bình, SVD

Tuyên Úy Đại Hội.