Announcement: http://www.veym.net, New Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement Domain

BCH TU

Mar 8, 2018, 10:30:39 PM3/8/18
to 'Hieu Bui' via TNTT Info, tntt hlv
N18-001

--- --- --

To:    Chaplains, Chaplain Assistants, Youth-Leader Trainers, Youth-Leaders, and youth members of all ranks

Subj: New Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement Domain, http://www.veym.net

Dearest Chaplains, Chaplain Assistants, Youth-Leader Trainers, Youth-Leaders, and youth members of all ranks.

On behalf of the National Executive Committee, I am excited to announce the launching date of our new web address our official web site. www.veym.net will go live beginning Sunday March 11th, 2018.  In transitioning from tntt.org (Thiếu Nhi Thánh Thể) to veym.net (Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement), the new web address recognizes the importance of cultural integration in an effort to accommodate the next generation of youth and to acculturate to the host culture in serving our members. The new web address allows for simplicity in remembering and will increase the VEYM website’s positioning under search results on major search engines like Google or Yahoo. More importantly, the personalized veym.net domain offers prospective members and stakeholders with a more credible, professional and established online presence.

In the near future, the VEYM IT Team will continue to update the site to include changes to navigation, with drop down menus for both mobile and desktop versions. The website’s structure will also be revised with improved and updated content. A plethora of smaller but impactful changes are also coming to positively impact your online experience.

Yours in the Eucharist.

Attested,
Rev. Francix Xavier Nguyễn Thanh Bình, SVD
General Chaplain, Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement

Joseph Đào Văn Đức
President, National Executive Committee, Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement

Memorandum N18-001_ New VEYM.NET Domain.pdf