Re: Round III: #grassrootsNewark

Jennifer Hudon

Apr 13, 2011, 9:40:20 PM4/13/11
to Crisalia Gonzalez, Marco Rangel, carlos80ny, Victoria Marshall, Cheryl A Barber, shelley....@gmail.com, Joe Devincenzo, Jonathan Slezak, lperc...@gmail.com, Philip Silva, Liz Barry, Jeffrey Warren, Adriana Young, Brian McGrath, Michael L Weiss, noel hidalgo, Eymund Diegel, Revaz Ardesher, Sebastian Benthall, Heather Vail, Leo Famulari, Jennifer Thomas, Mary Watson, Antonin Wagner, tns_g...@googlegroups.com
Hey All! Just a heads up, according to Weather Underground there is a 70% chance of rain on Saturday morning. Rain, balloons and kites just don't mix well, unfortunately.

If you plan on coming, please check your email by 7:30am (at the latest) for notification of whether or not we'll be meeting. If you have any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to text or call me at 978-302-7908.

The rain date is tbd, but most likely not until May.

Best,
Jen

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Jennifer Hudon <jen....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey All! I just wanted to let you know that there will be another #grassrootsNewark trip on Saturday, April 16th. A group of students from Victoria Marshall's class will be joining us. I'm excited and hope that we'll have more forgiving weather this time around so we can capture some aerial images.

We'll meet in the same place on the corner of Raymond Boulevard and Van Buren Street at 8:30/9am, so as to get low wind speeds. I would like to have everything ready by 9am, so all we have to do is fill up the balloons when people arrive. If you have any questions or know of any students interested, please feel free to contact me.

I hope you can make it!

Best,
-Jen

ps. If anyone is available Wednesday evening to help seal the mylar balloons, please let me know. I'd love your help!

--
Jennifer E. Hudon
c: 978.302.7908

--
Jennifer E. Hudon
c: 978.302.7908

Jennifer Hudon

Apr 16, 2011, 7:02:48 AM4/16/11
to Crisalia Gonzalez, Marco Rangel, carlos80ny, Victoria Marshall, Cheryl A Barber, shelley....@gmail.com, Joe Devincenzo, Jonathan Slezak, lperc...@gmail.com, Philip Silva, Liz Barry, Jeffrey Warren, Adriana Young, Brian McGrath, Michael L Weiss, noel hidalgo, Eymund Diegel, Revaz Ardesher, Sebastian Benthall, Heather Vail, Leo Famulari, Jennifer Thomas, Mandy Goodgoll, Andrea Garcia, Mary Watson, Antonin Wagner, tns_g...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone for being on standby - unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel the launch today. Another thing that doesn't mix well, are dark overcast skies, impending rain and aerial photography.

The rain date is tbd - I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can. Maybe even Sunday, May 1st, if that works for people? Let me know.

Have a great day, regardless of the weather!

Best,
Jen

ps. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to reply to me via email or call me at 978-302-7908.