Has your voice of support for Train Mountain been heard?

Jim & Gwen Armstrong

Apr 29, 2015, 10:05:12 AM4/29/15
Dear TMRR Members and Supporters:

Has your voice of support for Train Mountain been heard by the right people, yet?   I’m referring to the Klamath County Planning Department!!

As John, Jerry, and Russ have expressed to you in the past few days, Train Mountain needs letters from its members, supporters, and friends expressing their sincere desires that the Klamath County Planning Department and Klamath County Board of Commissions approve TM's newest land use application to help power the continued growth and success of Train Mountain.

Without these letters prior to the meeting at 6pm on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 and the attendance by a large contingency of TM supporters at the actual meeting, we cannot expect a positive action on the application that Train Mountain needs to further its expansion of facilities and services we would all like to see.

Your letter does not have to be original or lengthy, it can be a copy of John’s, Jerry’s, or my example below but it must contain the statement(s) that you support the approval of Train Mountain’s newest land use application.

Please send or email your letter today before it slips your mind or you have to turn your attention to some other detail that life presents!  You will be glad you did.

Your letter can be mailed to: Mark Gallagher
Planning Director
Klamath County Planning Department
305 Main Street, 1st Floor
Klamath Falls,  OR  97601

Thank you for your support and assistance with this small but very important action you can take to help Train Mountain.

Jim Armstrong
Board Member, TMRR and Friends of Train Mountain

———————

Dear Mr. Gallagher:

I am contacting you to ask for your assistance with securing the approval of the new Train Mountain land use application submitted to your Department and the Klamath County Board of Commissions.

I fully support the application and benefits it will afford Klamath County and the state of Oregon in addition to Train Mountain.  Approval of this application to create a Train Park zone and the re-zoning of approximately 40 acres as a Train Park will allow Train Mountain to expand their educational services, make better use of their facilities, and create new public service opportunities for Train Mountain, the county, and the state.

Thank you in advance for any help in gaining final approval of this application.

Sincerely,

[your name]