This is not a good start...

Wombat

May 25, 2007, 4:20:56 AM5/25/07
3.00pm....

*Breep breep*

Wombie : "Hello?"

FAX staff : "Is this Mr. Wombat?"

Wombie : "Yes?"

FAX : "Mr. Wombat, I regret to inform you that your FAX flight from
Lahad Datu to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow has been cancelled------"

Wombie : "WHAT??????????????????????????????" *four paws in the air*

FAX : "Your flight's cancelled sir. However we will send you to KK by
land tonight at 9.00pm."

Wombie : "I DON'T BARKING BELIEVE THIS. YOU GUYS CANCELLED A FLIGHT ON
THE FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY????? YOU WANT RIOTS AT THE
AIRPORTS?"

FAX : "It is out of my control sir. You are not taking any connecting
flight from KK right?"

Wombie : "I have news for you lady. If I don't get to KK latest by
11.30am tomorrow, and if I miss my KL Air Asia flight I will make sure
Tony Fernandez will transfer you guys to work in Tomanggong airport!"

FAX : "Where's Tomanggong?"

Wombie : "If you do not even know where it is, obviously you don't
wanna work there! So what me and my family gonna do in KK at 4.00am in
the morning?"

FAX : "We will pay for your hotel and accomodation sir."

Wombie : "Which hotel?"

FAX : "I don't know yet sir. They will tell you in KK."

Wombie : "If you give me a brothel masquarading as a hotel I will make
sure this posting get CC-ed to NST Letters page!"

FAX : "No problem sir. It will work out fine. Be at Lahad Datu airport
by 8.30 pm tonight."

Wombat "Fine. And thanks for calling." <click>

*dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit DIT!*

Mrs Wombat : "Hello?"

Wombat : "DEFCON 1! I repeat, DEFCON 1. Put Plan B into effect. Move
it move it MOVE IT!"

Mrs Wombat : "Ok." <click>

Wombat : "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!"

--
Wombat - A marsupial with an attitude.
http://wombat-blues.blogspot.com/

tyl

May 25, 2007, 4:35:03 AM5/25/07
Hmm. Not good at all.

Lemur

May 25, 2007, 4:44:49 AM5/25/07

"tyl" <nos...@hatespam.org> wrote in message

> Hmm. Not good at all.

Perfect what, more problems, more stories for the blog.

Wombat

May 25, 2007, 4:58:25 AM5/25/07
On Fri, 25 May 2007 16:20:56 +0800, Wombat
<moun...@for.sale.real.cheap> is alleged to have said but will deny
if asked :

>3.00pm....

Okay I am signing off!

See you guys in KL, if the meet is on!

Babai!

Lalusana@wifiKuchingTM®

May 25, 2007, 5:07:05 AM5/25/07

"Lemur" <le...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

By the time we read this.. Fernandex is no 24 richest man...

The Dude

May 25, 2007, 5:23:23 AM5/25/07
ooo, snap! pantas! pantas!

Mysticman

May 25, 2007, 8:40:25 AM5/25/07
C u Panda Eyes, ohhh perhaps that should be my nick now that Im a Dad!

Gravitational forces are an expression of the fact that space-time is
curved.
Albert Einstein

doc

May 25, 2007, 10:35:49 AM5/25/07
Rkaru wrote:
> The Wombats have finally started their nightmarish start of a holiday.
> It is the worst sort of way for a family of four that includes a four
> year old to start a holiday, cramped into a Wira speeding away into the
> night for a 7 hour trip to KK to make the connecting flight to KL. I
> pray for their safety.

My goodness. A Wira? Middle of the night! Starting 9pm... Arrival KK @ 4am!
Another 7.5 hours in a hotel till 11.30am.

> By the way, Wombat asked me to be his relay of sorts for his
> 'postings-from-the-wild' here. Here's the first;

Can't we at least have some peace, just for a short moment? :P

J/K. Keep them coming.

Wombat In The Wild

May 25, 2007, 10:38:56 AM5/25/07
And so it began. Four Wombats crammed into a Wira, speeding off into the
darkness of the night... (W: What? I expect at least a Waja! Just you
wait. Mr. Fernandez will hear from me about this farce!)

doc

May 25, 2007, 10:53:22 AM5/25/07
Wombat In The Wild <rkaru_...@streamyx.com> wrote:

I was thinking how the heck...??!!!

Nevermind...

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 10:53:21 AM5/25/07

My F1 driver who is probably high on syabu promised a 4am ETA.

adchin

May 25, 2007, 11:07:09 AM5/25/07
How is Tony Fernandez going to be interested in what's going on ??? He's
busy trying to delist his Maxis from Bursa Malaysia to list in Dubai or
Nasdaq

"Wombat" <moun...@for.sale.real.cheap> wrote in message

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 11:07:32 AM5/25/07

Now at Sandakan - LDU-KK junction check point Charlie. My F1 driver
disappeared into the bush for a leak but I suspect he is getting a Syabu
booster shot. Gawd this is going to be a long night.

Mrs. W: Told you to take MAS but noooo... your idea is cheaper...

Kancil Killer

May 25, 2007, 11:13:03 AM5/25/07
Wait till see if the AA flight is cancelled or delay for 4 hours. that's
more interesting.

SH

May 25, 2007, 11:18:05 AM5/25/07
"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How is Tony Fernandez going to be interested in what's going on ??? He's
> busy trying to delist his Maxis from Bursa Malaysia to list in Dubai or
> Nasdaq

The person you're referring to is AK (Ananda Krishnan).

--
SH

Lemur

May 25, 2007, 11:24:27 AM5/25/07
technically can, there are newsreaders for ppc

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 8:30:27 PM5/25/07

(sms received 12.00 midnight. Sorry bro, but the cold pill got to me. -
Rkaru)

First pit stop in a town called Telupid. If you need to ask where the
heck is that, you dont really want to know. It is now 12 midnight. Howl!

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 8:34:36 PM5/25/07

2.25 am:

It is now 2.20 am. Our souped up Wira goes roaring up the slopes as we
travel from Ranau to Kundasang. I just spent 2 hours sleeping in the
front seat in what I can describe as the most miserable sleep in my
life. I ask my F1 driver how much longer to KK. He has thus glazed look
in his eyes.

~~ There is no pain I am receding.... ~~

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 8:38:02 PM5/25/07

4.40 am.

Arrival in KK (not the one in Penang). Oh my butt. (No Dude, dont get
all excited). Gawd, I need some sleep.

Wombat In The Wild (via Rkaru)

May 25, 2007, 8:50:44 PM5/25/07
> 5.05 am.
>
> At Terminal 2 KK airport. I knew it. FAX is reneging on the promise of
> hotel accomodation. I guess I have to write my email to Tony Fernandez
> after all. On the other hand, ten CIMB staffs who are in the same boat
> are almost rioting. This is going to be fun.

6.00 am.

W: Look. Your LDU airport staff promised hotel now you tell me there is
none. There is sign of passing the buck as you claim you are the night
shift. Not one word of apology. No mention of any refund. Fine. You
stick my money up you behind. I am going to write to Tony Fernandez and
cc to NST. Lets see how he feels. *slams door*

15 minutes later...

FAX staff: Mr. Wombat, thank God you did not leave. Lets talk refund.

W: Ini macam balu ngam mah!