Can't prove it

lixh...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 4:38:05 AM3/15/17
to tlaplus
Hello,

I installed the Toolbox and TLA+ Proof System. But when I wanted to check my program, I had the following error:
The following error occurred while running the PM :
Cannot run program "tlapm" (in directory "D:\ICT\cygwin\usr\local\lib\tlaps\examples"): CreateProcess error=2, No such file or directory
Cannot run program "tlapm" (in directory "D:\ICT\cygwin\usr\local\lib\tlaps\examples"): CreateProcess error=2, No such file or directory

How can I deal with it?

P.S.English is not my mother language. I hope I can describe the problem properly.