Where is the model value symmetry set specified in the Toolbox?

Andrew Wilcox

Jul 3, 2016, 4:10:18 PM7/3/16
to tlaplus
The Toolbox version 1.5.2 help says

We can use the Symmetry set option of the What is the model? section of the Model Overview Page to declare this set of model values to be a symmetry set of the behavior spec.

I'm not seeing a "Symmetry set" option in either the "Model Overview" or the "Advanced Options" tabs though, where would I find it?

Thanks!

Andrew

Andrew Helwer

Jul 3, 2016, 11:28:45 PM7/3/16
to tlaplus
The option presents itself when assigning values to the constants in your model. If you select "Set of model values" you have the option to check a box making it a symmetry set.

Andrew Wilcox

Jul 4, 2016, 9:38:09 AM7/4/16
to tlaplus
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 11:28:45 PM UTC-4, Andrew Helwer wrote:
The option presents itself when assigning values to the constants in your model. If you select "Set of model values" you have the option to check a box making it a symmetry set.

Ah, thank you!

The only place where I had seen "model values" mentioned was "Model Values" in the "Advanced Options" tab, and I hadn't noticed that model values could be also specified by making a declared constant a model value.