Ads obscuring information

VonZipper

Mar 14, 2010, 4:20:17 PM3/14/10
to TitanTV Listings
I've had trouble lately with an ad that shows up in the top band of
search results. When I hover over a program title, part of the ad
remains onscreen and hides part of the text box for the program. The
ad that's caused the trouble is for Dave & Buster's 3 Point PowerPlay
Sweepstakes. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be
annoying. I don't think it's happened with other ads.

Robert MacLeay

Jan 17, 2011, 11:18:29 PM1/17/11
to titantv-...@googlegroups.com
This has started happening to me now, as well. It is extremely annoying.

It does not happen in ALL my browsers, however -- just my favorite one!

Try using a different browser than your PC's default browser, and maybe you'll get lucky.

And maybe Titan will start testing their software more thoroughly.

GetOutOfMyFace.gif