TiShadow Spec is not working

Sreenivas kamal nath

Apr 29, 2015, 12:54:02 PM4/29/15
to tish...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I am looking for Unit testing solution for Alloy framework and found this TiShadow ( http://tishadow.yydigital.com/test ) . As per the document , I have added index_spec.js file under spec folder  with below code

describe('index', function() {

    it('true should be true', function() {

        expect(true).toEqual(true);

    });

});

But when I run tishadow spec , it is doing the following steps

[INFO] Beginning Build Process

[INFO] Compiling Alloy for android

[INFO] Compiling Alloy for ios

[INFO] Alloy compiled in 0.39443s

[INFO] 89 file(s) bundled.

but it is not running any spec or unit tests .  Please let me know If I need to update anything in alloy.js file or any other configurations . I am using tishadow version 2.8.1

Many thanks in advance .

Kamal

Захар Журавлев

Sep 14, 2015, 7:29:48 AM9/14/15
to TiShadow
Hello, Kamal. I have same problem. Has you solved it?