Does TiShadow work with Titanium SDK 3.2.0?

William Murray

Nov 21, 2013, 11:27:16 AM11/21/13
to tish...@googlegroups.com
I understand that Titanium SDK 3.2.0 is not officially release yet, but I was using the latest SDK from the nightlies to do some test development.

I'm using appify to build my app with a TiShadow wrapper. The app builds correctly, appify seems to work correctly, and I'm able to install the app to the emulator. However, the TiShadow server does not report any connection by the emulator, and the run command works without errors but the app does not refresh or get updates.

Is there anything else I need to do to get TiShadow to work on 3.2.0?

David Bankier

Nov 21, 2013, 5:40:11 PM11/21/13
to William Murray, tish...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t tried with with 3.2.0 but TiShadow is (theoretically) not dependant on a Ti SDK version so should work.
If it isn’t connecting with the server, double check that server settings you entered when using the appify command.
More simply, have you tried it on 3.1.3 to see if it is really an SDK issue.

David

William Murray

Nov 22, 2013, 10:52:45 AM11/22/13
to tish...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it seems to be working now with the latest Ti and Alloy CLI and the latest Ti SDK -- I think I may have had a conflict with my IP address because I had both a WiFi and Ethernet connection and may have been using a secondary IP.

Bill