Tiny House Design Intensive & Build Blitz in Brattleboro

Lina Menard

Jun 8, 2016, 6:34:50 PM6/8/16
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
This summer Lina Menard of Niche Consulting is teaming up with fabulous co-conspirators to host a 5-day Tiny House Build Blitz (http://www.nichedesignbuild.com/store/p44/Build_Blitz_in_Brattleboro%2C_VT_%28Sunday%2C_August_28_-_Thursday%2C_September_1%29.html) and a 2-day Tiny House Design Intensive (http://www.nichedesignbuild.com/store/p45/Tiny_House_Design_Intensive_in_Brattleboro%2C_VT_%28September_2-3%2C_2016%29.html) in Brattleboro, VT, immediately preceding the Tiny House Festival (https://www.facebook.com/events/205888909789121/).

If you're ready to design a tiny house of your own, our 2-day design workshop is just the ticket! If you're eager to get hands-on build experience with high-quality sustainable materials, there's no better way than our 5-day Build Blitz. Of course, if you want BOTH design and build experiences you can join us for the whole week and even wrap up your week with the Tiny House Fest. It's going to be epic tiny house times in Vermont this summer so we hope you can join us!