new member with a quick question about Tiny House visit to my library

crv2...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2017, 11:19:33 AM4/12/17
to Tiny House Network

Hello!

My name is Charley Voelker and I'm a librarian at Morley Library in Painesville, OH.  This summer, our library's Summer Reading Program theme is "Build a Better World".  I've always loved the idea of tiny houses, and I would love to have a tiny house visit our library--on display in our parking lot--for a day this summer during our Summer Reading Program.  Would anyone have any ideas on how I could arrange that?  Any and all ideas are appreciated. Thank you so much!

Charley Voelker

cvoe...@morleylibrary.org

440-352-3383

Bryce Brisbin

Apr 12, 2017, 11:48:42 AM4/12/17
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Charlie,
I would reach out to Alex, he runs this blog and is very connected in the Tiny House Community, I would expect he knows some resources in Ohio that you can tap into.