Chat Server for Real-time Tinyhouse Discussions

Peter Simon

Oct 12, 2016, 2:40:16 PM10/12/16
to Tiny House Network
I decided to give our community another tool to converse with one another, a Discord server. This is a great place to hold realtime conversations or ask for advice. I'm hoping to really connect with the broad tiny house community and get some voices of authority/experience on there. Check it out here... and let me know your thoughts.

Discord is an "all-in-one voice and text chat that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone." A lot of users are already have accounts for gaming or other interests. We are kind of small at the moment, but are growing pretty steadily. Cheers!