Tiny House Build Blitz in Tucson, AZ

Lina Menard

Feb 16, 2016, 8:48:49 AM2/16/16
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com

Are you considering building a tiny house of your own? Do you want to learn how to build with SIPs (structural insulated panels?) If you are getting serious about building your tiny house this year, one of the very best things you can do is get some hands-on building experience.

I’m going to be leading a week-long Tiny House Build Blitz in Tucson, AZ at the beginning of March to help a fabulous couple build their tiny dream home and we’re excited to share this learning opportunity with you, too! If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, this workshop is for you!

You can learn more and register here: http://www.nichedesignbuild.com/store/p28/Tiny_House_Build_Blitz_in_Tucson%2C_AZ_%28March_6-11%2C_2016%29.html