Tiny House Insurance

Benjamin Verdoorn

Sep 1, 2015, 3:12:15 PM9/1/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm very close to finishing my tiny house and am giving thought to insuring it. Have there been any developments in this area?

Thanks for any help/advice you can give,

Ben

Todd Fahrner

Sep 1, 2015, 6:06:15 PM9/1/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Mine's insured through this fellow, no complaints:
http://www.insuremytinyhome.com

Linda Pope

Sep 1, 2015, 6:24:31 PM9/1/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Nice to know!
Linda

Linda C. Pope, MLA, MS
503-939-4008 cell

“This much is clear to me. If I can’t change my own life in response to the greatest challenge now facing our human family, who can? And if I won’t make the effort to try, why should anyone else? So I’ve decided to start at home, and begin with myself. The question is no longer whether I must respond. The question is whether I can turn my response into an adventure…”

Kurt Hoelting, author of Circumference of Home

Benjamin Verdoorn

Sep 1, 2015, 6:41:32 PM9/1/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com

Dee Williams

Sep 1, 2015, 8:23:18 PM9/1/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
My house is also insured through Darrel Grenz (see the link below).  He's been great to work with and I think the peace of mind is worth the cost... mostly from the standpoint of liability insurance.  That is, if some lookie-loo wanders up to peek through the windows, falls off the porch, and is injured... I have insurance to help address that situation.  Does that make sense?

Cheers and good luck!  Dee Williams

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Benjamin Verdoorn <benjamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Benjamin Verdoorn

Sep 2, 2015, 12:50:26 PM9/2/15