!!High School Senior Looking for Tiny Houses in WI to tour and Interview for documentary!!

rebeccast...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 12:27:33 PM3/1/17
to Tiny House Network

Hello, My name is Rebecca Staudenmaier and I am a senior in high school. I am currently working on my senior thesis project in which I decided to explore the tiny house movement but more specifically the minimalist movement. I hope to incorporate a tiny house section in my documentary. If you or anyone you know in the Wisconsin area would be interested in participating in my documentary email me and we can talk details and set up a date and time where I can tour your tiny house.

A link to my website that I'm working on for my final project