Parking Places in the Wilmington, NC area

Three Bears

Sep 21, 2016, 6:40:21 AM9/21/16
to Tiny House Network
Hi folks. I'm new to the discussion group and new to the tiny hopuse movement. I'm having a THOW built by Perch & Nest in Winston-Salem, NC and will retire to the Wilmington area, hopefully by the end of the year.  Has anyone heard of: a) any problems with Perch & Nest? b) good year-round places to park in the Wilmington area?  I am trying to learn as much as I can to make the change over go smoothly. Any and all comments are deeply appreciated.  Thanks.

RickThree Bears

Sep 21, 2016, 6:44:35 AM9/21/16
to Tiny House Network
Sorry, I'm new at this. How do I edit a post after it is posted?