Fridge

Benn Kovco

Sep 2, 2014, 10:46:32 PM9/2/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The fridge was snapped up but I had several emails about it and at least one request as to what it was, here is a link:

http://www.kenmore.com/kenmore-3.1-cu-ft-2-door-compact-refrigerator/p-04695683000P?prdNo=17&blockNo=17&blockType=G17

I would definitely purchase this same fridge again as it seem quite practical to have the separate freezer and larger spaces in the door.

Regards,

Ben

Sep 3, 2014, 12:37:45 AM9/3/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
That's the one I have and it's awesome! It even comes with a tiny ice cube tray. Not a huge fan of the can holder component but I may modify it for other things. I got it on sale from Sears for $160 so if you're looking, keep an eye out for sales.

Sent from my iPhone