Playwright writing a tiny house play (and visiting Portland)

Sarah B. Mantell

Jun 5, 2015, 10:49:04 PM6/5/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hello tiny housers,
I've fallen in love with the movement and while I can't build a tiny house while in the middle of my grad program, I can write a play about it. I'm in Portland for the week of June 15th and would love to meet some of you and chat about your experiences--particularly those of you living in the yard of a larger house as is the case with the characters in my script.

Thanks for considering!
Sarah

karin parramore

Jun 5, 2015, 10:57:32 PM6/5/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com

Hey, gal!

You should visit simply home community! you can check us out on fb, lots of videos and interviews posted on our page. let me know if you want to swing by, karin

sarahb...@gmail.com

karin parramore

Portland Pedals

Jun 8, 2015, 3:56:21 PM6/8/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Feel free to say hello when you are in town.  I have lived in a few different tiny homes, always parked in the yard or driveway behind a big house inhabited by a shared household, duplex, or a retired couple.  Happy to share some of the stories that have came up over the years!

Cheers,
Ryan

sarahb...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2015, 3:54:17 PM6/9/15
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,
I would love that! Thank you for reaching out. I'm in town afternoon of the 15th through the 18th or 19th and would love to chat. Any time in there work especially well for you?

Sarah

P.S. You can email directly if preferred: sarahb...@gmail.com