Canadian Tiny House builder based in Alberta

Mark Kirk

Jan 19, 2016, 1:45:48 PM1/19/16
to Tiny House Network
Hi, thanks for the add to the group. I just wanted to give a shout out that Serenity Acres Tiny Homes is a builder out of Carseland, Alberta (close to Calgary) and for those interested, check out our website http://serenityacrestinyhomes.com/ or find us on Facebook. We sell and deliver to anywhere in Canada and we can also sell and deliver to the border of the US - take advantage of the low Canadian dollar!

Cheers,

Mark

Monica Maggio

Jan 19, 2016, 3:01:49 PM1/19/16
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Great to know Mark - but your website does not seem to have many photos of finished tiny houses from Serenity Acres. Did I miss them - not under Main, Design, About Us, Media, FAQs.

Need to see what you guys make before I'd be interested in buying!

Toodles,
Monica Maggio
Fruit Growing Expert

Core Home Fruit
Pruning, Consultation, Coaching & Classes