Any tiny house stuff near Norfolk, VA?

Jennie Bryant

Jun 16, 2014, 8:35:12 PM6/16/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Norfolk for about a month and would love to tour any tiny houses, tiny house builders, or anything at all related in the area for my blog.  After a lot of searching, though, I haven't come up with much.  Any one have some good leads for me?  Thank you!

Elaine Walker

Jun 17, 2014, 6:06:04 AM6/17/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
There’s a meet up in Richmond, about 1.5 hours from Norfolk, on July 19th:

If you can’t make it to that, maybe Thom (the host of the meet up group) would know of other tiny house related events nearby.

Cheers,
Elaine

On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:35 PM, Jennie Bryant <tinker...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm in Norfolk for about a month and would love to tour any tiny houses, tiny house builders, or anything at all related in the area for my blog.  After a lot of searching, though, I haven't come up with much.  Any one have some good leads for me?  Thank you!

Jennie Bryant

Jun 17, 2014, 8:43:23 AM6/17/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!