Caravan's Open Tiny House(s)~ Sunday, March 16th, 2~5pm

Deb Delman

Mar 5, 2014, 12:41:52 PM3/5/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tiny House folks.

Caravan~ The Tiny House Hotel is hosting another Tiny Open House(s) on Sunday, March 16th from 2~5pm.  Come on by and check out our two new tiny houses, The Caboose and Skyline.  Both tiny houses are beautifully designed, totally unique and have lots of artistic and funky features throughout.  And of course, we'll be offering all you can eat S'mores!  Check out our website, tinyhousehotel.com, for more info and photos of all of our tiny houses.

Kol

Mar 5, 2014, 12:45:36 PM3/5/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Let's also post about the jobs.

On Mar 5, 2014, at 9:41 AM, Deb Delman <debd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Tiny House folks.

Caravan~ The Tiny House Hotel is hosting another Tiny Open House(s) on Sunday, March 16th from 2~5pm.  Come on by and check out our two new tiny houses, The Caboose and Skyline.  Both tiny houses are beautifully designed, totally unique and have lots of artistic and funky features throughout.  And of course, we'll be offering all you can eat S'mores!  Check out our website, tinyhousehotel.com, for more info and photos of all of our tiny houses.

Deb Delman

Mar 5, 2014, 12:46:29 PM3/5/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
can you send me ben campbell's email?

Deb Delman, Co~owner of Caravan~ The Tiny House Hotel

Ben Campbell

Mar 5, 2014, 1:14:47 PM3/5/14
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com