TI-Nspire TE Error C24

Ross

Aug 29, 2010, 5:26:12 PM8/29/10
to tinspire
Recently, I got around to updating my TE computer software to version
2.1. However, whenever I try to run the program now, I get an error
message that says:
The application cannot run, because the system clock has been changed
[Error C24]. Reset the clock to current date and time. If you
continue to receive this error, contact your administrator or TI.

I was wondering if anybody here knew how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Rafael R Canales-Pastrana

Aug 29, 2010, 5:35:45 PM8/29/10
to tins...@googlegroups.com
To fix you need to be conected to the Internet and then re-start the software.

--
Sent from my mobile device