Next version of Tincr coming soon.

Ryan Ackley

Jul 13, 2013, 11:41:01 AM7/13/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Currently evaluating the scope of the next version of Tincr. These are the major bugs on my radar
  • Losing configurations when the devtools are attached to the inspected window
  • infinite auto-refresh cycle for some people
  • Memory leak in the NPAPI plugin
  • 64-bit ubuntu browse button not working
What did I miss?

I'm also curious who has tried Chrome Workspaces and do you still see a place for Tincr in the future?

Alex Giannis

Jul 14, 2013, 2:36:46 AM7/14/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
I would like to add.
I have tried Chrome Workspaces on Canary and I was very disapointed. It has a lot of bugs and needs pointless  configurations.
I prefer using Tincr with all the above bugs.

Feature proposal :
It will be great to control the file types are refreshed/changed. For example If you want only to save css changes and leave the other types (html,js) unaffected.In the current version you need to disable the files manually one by one and if a page has many resources  this takes time.

Mihai Vilcu

Jul 14, 2013, 3:46:48 PM7/14/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
The browse button problem is also present on windows 7 x64 so if you get the chance have a look on that too please.