How do I know if it's YOUR extension the one saving the files?

Sergio Zambrano

May 17, 2014, 2:40:01 AM5/17/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
I was using "Save CSS" extension but I want to try this one. The problem is AFTER I uninstalled "Save CSS" and restarted chrome the "save" contextual menu is still there, and working!

I wanted to try your extension because "Save CSS" sometimes breaks, and goes back to the un-changed file, so when I save I'm overwritting the good file with the old one! and also the "auto-save" still works even if not checked, so I had headaches everytime I figure out I just wasted the last 3 hours (not that I hadn't saved in three hours, but the just loaded file from the remote server gets saved to my local copy).

Do you have an idea where to find whatever is installed in my computer that keeps saving the file? (and displaying the "save" contextual menu). I wrote the developer with those issues weeks ago no answer, so I hope I can get an answer here considering the plugins might save files in the same place.

I'm not a command-line guy, so speak in lame terms.

Thanks.

PS: Mac OS Mavericks.

Ryan Ackley

May 17, 2014, 5:12:07 AM5/17/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea sorry. My extension doesn't add any contextual menu items. You can try disabling or uninstalling the extensions one at a time and check to see if it's still saving files.