Using with CMS (Concrete 5)

toby leeming

Feb 7, 2014, 7:01:13 AM2/7/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi There

I dev on my localhost using MAMP and Concrete 5 as my CMS.

I have installed Tincr and read the help comptrehensively. I can get it to commit changes to a basic HTML / CSS site in files. However 99% of the time I am theming within my CMS and I cannot get it to write to my theme's css file.

I have configured Tincr as attached, setting up the file path and I have tried the configuration a few ways but nothing seems to commit the changes. I don't believe there is any dependency for the CSS file and there is no compiling going on. The path to the theme's CSS folder is correct (for the minute I am only worried about main.css and typography.css).

Can you help me get it to work? I really hope so as this would be a serious game changer.

Toby.

2.tiff
Tincr.tiff

Jacob Rebh

Sep 2, 2014, 1:18:24 PM9/2/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
HI,
I see this thread is old, but maybe someone else will have the same problem. I don't think its a problem with it being CMS. Thats what I thought at first too. My problem was being the path had a folder name with ALL CAPS <-- like this. I noticed your path has caps in it too. Soon as I made it all lowercase it worked.