How is Tincr working internally?

Mohamed Aref

Feb 25, 2015, 6:43:16 AM2/25/15
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm working on a project and I'll add a feature that allows front-end developers to write some notes and save it in a file in the project directory, the idea is while the developer showing the client the website and getting his feedback, he can write the comments on a pop-up textarea and save its content to local text file.

So the process will be similar as how Tincr works.

Notice: I try using fileSystem API but it's not what I want actually, because the developer must be able to access the txt file.

Thanks in advance, and I'll wait your response.

Ryan Ackley

Feb 25, 2015, 8:00:21 AM2/25/15
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
It uses an NPAPI plugin to read and write from the filesystem. Unfortunately, these no longer work in Chrome.