Tincr keeps saving the files

Tom Roshko

Jul 23, 2013, 12:15:59 PM7/23/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Tincr seems to save the file without any changes made on either side, it does so in a very short interval, making work with a CSS editor impossible.

I downgraded to chrome 27 with the new ticnr and the problem stopped.

my Conf : chrome 28, Win8, working with a JSON configuration file, CSS only. (tincr 2.2.1)

btw  Thank you for the new version, browse button works! This plugin is a real workflow saver.

Tom.

Ryan Ackley

Jul 23, 2013, 1:51:16 PM7/23/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com