autosave not working

Ricardo E. Berdejö Mora

May 30, 2013, 10:17:19 AM5/30/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.

I'm using Tincr and after some Google chrome updates this stop working in one way, i mean, if i change something at the file directly from Sublime Terxt2 the change is loaded but if I change some CSS rule at the DevTools nothing happens.

Besides that I have logging enabled but nothing is shown at the console.

I don't know if this is because of my config.

I picked HTTP web server and as I'm developing using cakephp 2.3 and pointed the root to C://Xampp/htdocs/my_project/app/webroot/ and also set the files path to this same route but adding the file name like ..webroot/css/style.css

Thanks

Ryan Ackley

Jun 3, 2013, 9:32:37 PM6/3/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
hmmm, not sure what the problem could be. Can you send me a screenshot of the mapping for the file?

Elijah Lynn

Nov 6, 2013, 9:15:46 PM11/6/13
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com