Welcome to the Tincr community

Ryan Ackley

Sep 4, 2012, 6:10:52 PM9/4/12
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm the author of the Tincr extension and I will be monitoring this group for any questions or bugs with Tincr.

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to post them. I am here to help.

ian.sc...@j2global.com

Jan 7, 2015, 3:25:16 PM1/7/15
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

Tincr is working great on a PC when we update our html on that computer.

When we update out html from a remote computer, the changes write to the HTML, but Tincr does not refresh Chrome.

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks,
Ian.

Ryan Ackley

Jan 7, 2015, 4:05:22 PM1/7/15
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Nope. Tincr doesn't support that sorry.

Ryan Ackley

Jan 7, 2015, 4:06:57 PM1/7/15
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Ian,

Can you give me a specific example of when you would want to do this? I've thought about doing something like this but I'm not sure if it would be useful.

What situation would prevent you from just developing your site locally?

-Ryan