Browse button doesn't popup a window to browse on latest Chrome with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Mark

May 28, 2014, 6:28:02 PM5/28/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that the latest version of Google Chrome doesn't accept the plugin to popup a window to browse for a Root Directory. Both computers here I tested it on. These are on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I switched back to Google Chrome 34.0.1847.116 and it works on the earlier version of Google Chrome. Can I have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Tobias Müllauer

Jun 8, 2014, 10:35:42 PM6/8/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Same her...

trying to find some ansers..

Mark

Jun 12, 2014, 12:27:49 PM6/12/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yeah. Right now I have no solution and we are 13 days later. I'm still using an old version of Chrome. Any help or fix would be very appreciated!! Other people seem to have the same problems. Ryan, can you confirm what the next steps are?

Greets,

Mark

Ryan Ackley

Jun 12, 2014, 12:30:35 PM6/12/14
to tincr-for-ch...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a look. Have you tried Chrome Workspaces?