[Tikzdevice-bugs] (no subject)

xlco...@mirai-solutions.ch

Jul 16, 2012, 3:04:57 PM7/16/12
to tikzdev...@lists.r-forge.r-project.org
Dear tikzDevice maintainers,

first of all, thank you for this wonderful package. We're the maintainers
of the XLConnect package and were recently contacted (amongst others) by
the CRAN maintainers to remove references to the tikzDevice package since
it has been removed from CRAN. We then found the current 0.6.3 release on
r-forge which seems to fix some of the issues the CRAN guys were talking
about - only missing thing may be the .Rinstignore file as suggested by R
2.15.1 R CMD check procedure. Are there any plans from your side to
release a new version of the tikzDevice pacakge to CRAN in the near
future?

Thanks and Best regards,
Martin