[Tikzdevice-bugs] Error when using raster image and reverting axis

48 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Romain Franconville

ulæst,
7. jan. 2012, 14.44.1407.01.2012
til tikzdev...@r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at
Hi all,

I get the following error when using image() with useRaster=TRUE and
reverting one axis using xlim (or ylim). I don't get any error when
using other graphical devices :

> m <- matrix(1,10,10)
> tikz()
> image(m,xlim=c(1,0),useRaster=TRUE)
Error in X11(paste("png::", filename, sep = ""), g$width, g$height,
pointsize, :
invalid 'width' or 'height'

This is R 2.14.1 on linux 64bit, with tikzDevice 0.6.2
Thanks,

Romain

Charlie Sharpsteen

ulæst,
7. jan. 2012, 17.26.2007.01.2012
til tikzd...@googlegroups.com, tikzdev...@r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at
I see a similar error on OS X. The problem is that when the axis is
reversed, R passes a negative width to the C routines. Since the R
documentation made no mention of this behavior, I wrote the raster routines
for tikzDevice under the assumption that width and height were positive
numbers.

Thanks for reporting, this has been logged as issue #53:

https://github.com/Sharpie/RTikZDevice/issues/53

-Charlie

Charlie Sharpsteen

ulæst,
10. jan. 2012, 00.12.0010.01.2012
til tikzd...@googlegroups.com, tikzdev...@r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at

I just pushed build 0.6.2-63-38eca21 to R-Forge which contains a fix for
this issue. Binaries should be available in a couple of days.

-Charlie

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend