Two more TiddlyDesktop suggestions

Branimir Braykov

Jul 17, 2014, 1:58:08 PM7/17/14
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
1 - Display the favicon of a wiki on the TiddlyDesktop part of a wiki and on the window of the wiki itself. It will be nice to have the wiki open and in the Windows taskbar to see the proper favicon. Currently all wikis have the same window icon so it is not possible to distinguish which is which when all are minimized.

2 - A possibility for ZOOM. I can do it in a browser but not in TiddlyDesktop and some displays have really high-resolution. On my laptop TiddlyDesktop is unusable just because everything there is too small.

Jeremy Ruston

Jul 19, 2014, 11:41:03 AM7/19/14
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi Branimir

Good suggestions thank you.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Branimir Braykov <bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
1 - Display the favicon of a wiki on the TiddlyDesktop part of a wiki and on the window of the wiki itself. It will be nice to have the wiki open and in the Windows taskbar to see the proper favicon. Currently all wikis have the same window icon so it is not possible to distinguish which is which when all are minimized.

2 - A possibility for ZOOM. I can do it in a browser but not in TiddlyDesktop and some displays have really high-resolution. On my laptop TiddlyDesktop is unusable just because everything there is too small.

Ticketed:

Many thanks,

Jeremy.

Jeremy Ruston