التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Rustem

غير مقروءة،
02‏/03‏/2015، 12:59:05 ص2‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com
How can I set the story width nowadays? I have a tiddler with fragments copied from $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base like below, and it has no effect anymore. I did not notice when exactly it stopped working...

\rules only filteredtranscludeinline transcludeinline macrodef macrocallinline hardlinebreaks

"""

@media (min-width: 1440px) {
  .tc-tiddler-frame        { width: auto; }
  .tc-story-river          { width: 1210px; }
  .tc-sidebar-scrollable   {  left: 1210px; }
  <<if-no-sidebar "

.tc-story-river             { width: auto; }

">>
}

"""

Astrid Elocson

غير مقروءة،
02‏/03‏/2015، 3:38:24 ص2‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Your code works fine when I put it in a new tiddler on tiddlywiki.com. Has your screen width perhaps dropped below 1440px?

– æ

Eric Shulman

غير مقروءة،
02‏/03‏/2015، 4:07:46 ص2‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 9:59:05 PM UTC-8, Rustem wrote:
How can I set the story width nowadays? I have a tiddler with fragments copied from $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base like below, and it has no effect anymore. I did not notice when exactly it stopped working...

Check the tags on your CSS-bearing tiddler:

TW5.0.17 switched to using "$:/tags/Stylesheet" and deprecated use of "$:/tags/stylesheet".
TW5.1.1 removed support for the deprecated tag value, so that if your tiddler is still using the old tag, then it won't be recognized in TW5.1.1 and beyond.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

"Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual"

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:

Rustem

غير مقروءة،
02‏/03‏/2015، 11:49:19 م2‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eric and Astrid.

My tag was correct, but the name of the tiddler caused it to be processed before $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base. I have it as a system tiddler. I'd like to keep the name as is, it makes it appear on top of the system tiddlers list. How can I force it to load after any other system tiddler?

Rustem

غير مقروءة،
03‏/03‏/2015، 12:26:57 ص3‏/3‏/2015
إلى
Edit. Adding a field "list-after: $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base" works, as long as there is no new theme in the future with a name starting from letters w,x,y,z...

Would be great if list-after had a "special case" for the empty value (like "list-before" does), meaning "load after everything else".

Tobias Beer

غير مقروءة،
03‏/03‏/2015، 9:53:46 ص3‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Would be great if list-after had a "special case" for the empty value (like "list-before" does), meaning "load after everything else".

+1

Possibly, chosing a name wisely may help as well, since these things get loaded alphabetically, imho.

Best wishes, Tobias.

PMario

غير مقروءة،
03‏/03‏/2015، 11:27:29 ص3‏/3‏/2015
إلى
If you have a look at the [1] ControlPanel: Appearance: Theme Tweaks there are 3  values.

  • Story width (the width of the story river or tiddler area): 770 px
  • Tiddler width (the width of individual tiddlers – used for zoomin storyview): 770 px
  • Sidebar breakpoint (the minimum width for the sidebar to be displayed alongside the story river): 686px

if you change it to eg: 1200px, 1200px, 1186px   imo you'll get what you want.

-mario

[1] http://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2FControlPanel

Mat

غير مقروءة،
03‏/03‏/2015، 1:59:29 م3‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com

IMO this problem should not be solved with something that demands the user to actively keep it in mind. Particularly since disregarding it *might* work, resulting in inconsistent behaviour. I'd prefer that any user defined system tiddlers are loaded after core tiddlers, or similar solution.

<:-)

Jed Carty

غير مقروءة،
03‏/03‏/2015، 2:38:30 م3‏/3‏/2015
إلى
The style I use for the tiddler width button on my site is called 'Alternative Story Style CSS' and it works, so it may be something other than the name. That or you are using a system tiddler to hold your css and system tiddlers get checked before non-system tiddlers.

Edit: and I just saw your last post. So feel free to ignore me.

Jeremy Ruston

غير مقروءة،
11‏/03‏/2015، 2:38:33 م11‏/3‏/2015
إلى TiddlyWiki
You should find that stylesheets in shadow tiddlers are processed before those in ordinary tiddlers. Therefore, as long as you haven't overridden  $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base to prevent it being a shadow tiddler, I'd expect that your custom stylesheet would be applied after it.

One useful trick to debug stylesheet issues is to view the processed stylesheet with:

{{$:/core/ui/PageStylesheet}}

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Jed Carty <inmy...@gmail.com> wrote:
The style I use for the tiddler width button on my site is called 'Alternative Story Style CSS' and it works, so it may be something other than the name. That or you are using a system tiddler to hold your css and system tiddlers get checked before non-system tiddlers.

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy...@gmail.com

Rustem

غير مقروءة،
11‏/03‏/2015، 3:00:33 م11‏/3‏/2015
إلى tiddl...@googlegroups.com،jeremy...@gmail.com
Jeremy, that was the case before, as it used to work for me. Now they are loaded in alphabetical order, just confirmed using {{$:/core/ui/PageStylesheet}}, thanks for the tip. vanilla/base is still a shadow. I should mention, I am running the latest pre-release from Github. So, something to look into before the next release. :)
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة