INCREDIBLE BEER TIE LAST NIGHT!!!!!

Daniel Davala

Jul 12, 2011, 11:13:40 AM7/12/11
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Last night's BEER TIE was one for the record books for sure!  We had a record turnout of 57 people.  We brought in a record $214 for the club through donations, book and hat sales, and $1 flies and raffle.  And most notably, we endured RECORD TEMPERATURES in the back room of the Pub which I think was nearly equal to outside temps, most likely resulting in record beer sales for Ri-Ra!  14 people tied their first fly ever (or first fly in a long time) at the "beginner's table", and from what I could gather, everyone had a great time tying, teaching, and learning from one and other.  A HUGE THANK YOU to all who turned out last night and contributed to another great BEER TIE!  I enjoyed seeing you all.

Dan
IMG_5777.jpg
IMG_5798.jpg
IMG_5800.jpg
IMG_5802.jpg
IMG_5804.jpg
IMG_5805.jpg
IMG_5778.jpg
IMG_5779.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5789.jpg
IMG_5790.jpg
IMG_5793.jpg

desmondbutler

Jul 12, 2011, 1:43:15 PM7/12/11
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
That was terrific. Anton, my almost-5-year-old son was thrilled.
Thanks to all who organized. Allbest, Desmond
>  IMG_5777.jpg
> 147KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_5778.jpg
> 142KViewDownload