最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Daniel Davala

未読、
2011/06/14 21:19:472011/06/14
To: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thank you to all who turned out last night for another GREAT TPFR BEER TIE.  We had over 45 people there, with nearly all table space occupied by tiers and standing room only for the rest.  Over 10 people tied their first fly, or improved their technique at the beginners table where we tied foam spiders (AKA - Foamy Homies) with materials sourced from Wal-Mart and Walgreens, including some random weird pens with koosh ball hair for the legs.  Pints flowed and stories were told, and I don't think we cleared out until around 10:30.  We raised over $170.00 for the club with fly sales, hat sales, and the raffle.  Thanks again to RiRa for always being such a gracious host, and to all TPFRers for making the BEER TIES the great success that they are.

Dan
IMG_5058.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg
IMG_5385.jpg
IMG_5386.jpg
IMG_5389.jpg
IMG_5390.jpg
IMG_5391.jpg
IMG_5394.jpg

Daniel Davala

未読、
2011/06/14 21:21:272011/06/14
To: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Whoops, the first picture was from a previous BEER TIE - my bad.

Dan

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Daniel Davala <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you to all who turned out last night for another GREAT TPFR BEER TIE.  We had over 45 people there, with nearly all table space occupied by tiers and standing room only for the rest.  Over 10 people tied their first fly, or improved their technique at the beginners table where we tied foam spiders (AKA - Foamy Homies) with materials sourced from Wal-Mart and Walgreens, including some random weird pens with koosh ball hair for the legs.  Pints flowed and stories were told, and I don't think we cleared out until around 10:30.  We raised over $170.00 for the club with fly sales, hat sales, and the raffle.  Thanks again to RiRa for always being such a gracious host, and to all TPFRers for making the BEER TIES the great success that they are.

Dan

Victor Fels

未読、
2011/06/15 7:31:182011/06/15
To: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Looks like fun, to bad I couldn't be there.
>  IMG_5058.jpg
> 201KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_5384.jpg
> 190KViewDownload