NCCTU SHOW

Dan Davala - Founder/President

Mar 11, 2011, 2:56:22 PM3/11/11
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting the reminder about the NCCTU Show Richie.  TPFR will have a booth at the show as well (http://www.tpfr.org/events.htm), so we're looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.  At our booth, we'll have volunteer sign up sheets for all of our upcoming events.  We'll also have TPFR hats available for those who haven't been able to pick one up yet.  It should be a great show.

See you all there!

Dan

Daniel Davala

Mar 12, 2011, 6:53:11 AM3/12/11
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
See you all at the NCCTU SHOW in a few hours!

Dan

Dan Davala - Founder/President

Mar 13, 2011, 9:00:23 AM3/13/11
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Dalton, Trent, and I enjoyed seeing many of you at the NCCTU show, and meeting many new friends as well.  I expect a pretty good crowd at BEER TIE this Monday night as a result!

Dan