Beer Tie pics

namfos

Apr 14, 2015, 9:03:02 AM4/14/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
My mediocre iPad photography skills are once again on display.

Mark
16959445779_6240aece26_z.jpg
17119685816_acd26405b0_z.jpg
16523222774_5b5d57efc4_z.jpg
16957849938_a9a5d508e4_z.jpg
16958115300_ecbc0fec14_z.jpg

Jamie Carracher

Apr 14, 2015, 11:42:18 AM4/14/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Had a great time. Thanks, Rob, for leading the beginner table!

Rob Snowhite

Apr 14, 2015, 12:10:11 PM4/14/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Here are some of the flies from last night. Tied with pipe cleaners, rexlace, and estaz bodies.

image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Patrick Reilly

namfos

Apr 15, 2015, 9:55:57 AM4/15/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Photos also work for those who might need an alibi with a significant other. ;-)

Mark

namfos

Apr 16, 2015, 7:18:25 PM4/16/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com