A VERY MERRY BEER TIE!!!!!

Daniel Davala

Dec 13, 2011, 10:06:49 AM12/13/11
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thank you to everyone that came out last night and made our first HOLIDAY PARTY/BEER TIE so much fun.  We had 47 TPFRers in attendance and raised $216 for the club through hat sales and raffles!  A big thank you to Patti and Dalton for helping me teach at the "Beginner's Table" where 10 people tied their first fly or improved their skills.  Thank you to everyone who tied Christmas/Holiday flies and helped us decorate our little tree with them.  Rob Snowhite took top honors with his Christmas Tree Tube Fly and won a large grab bag of materials to play with.  Thank you to all who brought a "White Elephant" gift to exchange.  This will definitely be a tradition at future holiday parties.  I really enjoyed seeing so many of you out last night.  Thanks again for making these BEER TIES such an incredible joy!

Dan Davala
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG