how to add new classes to three20?

gfunk

Aug 4, 2011, 1:16:16 PM8/4/11
to Three20
I am needing to extend three20 by adding a new class. The class needs
to be accessible by projects using three20. After creating my .m
and .h files and adding them to the project Three20UI xcode project, I
added an entry to the bottom of the header file Three20UI.h, the entry
follows suit with the others and is as follows:

#import "Three20UI/FaceBookPostLink.h"

The Three20UI project compiles, but it is not placing a copy in the
build folder: {three20_root}/Build/Products/three20/Three20UI.

I searched the web and was not able to find any help. I also tried
renaming the class with a "TT" prefix in case that was what the build
was keying off.

Can anyone tell me how this build is being done and how to have a new
class included in this build process?

Thanks

gfunk

Aug 4, 2011, 7:01:17 PM8/4/11
to thr...@googlegroups.com
welp... it took several hours but I figured it out.  Had to change the headers from "project" to "public" in the "Copy Headers" section of the target for the lib.