Threadfix ZAP plugin working for 2.4.3?

mleb...@poka.io

Jan 13, 2016, 1:47:17 PM1/13/16
to ThreadFix
Hello everybody,

I am trying to install the ZAP Plugin (downloaded from the Threadfix application) but when trying to import it (via File->Load Add-on file...), I get the following error:

Can not load the specified add-on:
Not before = 2.1.0
Not from =

Has anybody seen this before?

I tried on:
Kali Linux with ZAP v2.4.3
Kali Linux with ZAP v2.4.1
Mac OS X with ZAPv2.4.3

Thank you very much!

Daniel Maldoando

Jan 13, 2016, 2:31:38 PM1/13/16
to ThreadFix, mleb...@poka.io
Do you happen to know what version of ThreadFix you are currently running? You can find out by looking at the footer or by navigating to the About page of ThreadFix.

Daniel M

mleb...@poka.io

Jan 13, 2016, 2:38:53 PM1/13/16
to ThreadFix, mleb...@poka.io
Hello Daniel, thank you for your answer; The version is "Version 2.2.7.2". I believe it should be the latest since I downloaded it this very morning.

Daniel Maldoando

Jan 13, 2016, 5:45:54 PM1/13/16
to ThreadFix, mleb...@poka.io
This issue has been resolved and will be present in our next ThreadFix release. ThreadFix 2.3 is expected to be released very soon.

Daniel Maldonado

mleb...@poka.io

Jan 14, 2016, 9:22:46 AM1/14/16
to ThreadFix, mleb...@poka.io
Thank you, we will be waiting for the new release ;-)

Is the fix already on the GitHub?

Daniel Maldoando

Jan 15, 2016, 4:50:33 PM1/15/16
to ThreadFix, mleb...@poka.io
Yes, the fix is already present on GitHub.

Daniel Maldonado