Nessus unrecognized findings.

Josh Noonan

Aug 21, 2015, 12:25:23 PM8/21/15
to ThreadFix
Good Afternoon,

I was trying out threadfix to see if it would be a good fit for our company, and was noticing a couple of things.   I have no problem uploading scan results from Nessus but it could only map 5 findings and had 14 unrecognized ones. One of the findings was a well known MS12-027 issue. Why could it not find this? Am I going to have to map the majority of the findings to CWE? (even though those are just weaknesses not actual findings)

Also it supports web inspect 10.3, we have 10.4 and says unrecognized scan type. Also will it support Appdetective at some point?

Lastly where is the IP of the affected machine located. We need to be able to show a high finding and all the machines that are affected by it.

Thanks!

Josh