Where can I download the ZAP extension from ThreatFix?

albert

May 24, 2016, 9:44:50 AM5/24/16
to ThreadFix
Where can I find the extension for ZAP? I am trying to integrate ZAP and ThreadFix, there is a .zap file needed according to the documenation:

Go to File > Load Add-On File > choose threadfix-release-1.zap. Note: The plugin file must be named threadfix-release-#.zap, where "#" is some number. This should be the default name when you download/grab the plugin.

Daniel Maldonado

May 25, 2016, 7:29:00 PM5/25/16
to ThreadFix, albert....@gmail.com
Albert,

As of ThreadFix 2.2, we've started hosting all plugin downloads in the ThreadFix application itself. You can find them all on the Tools Page. More information here.

Daniel M

albert....@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 4:36:38 AM5/30/16
to ThreadFix, albert....@gmail.com
Which is the minimum version required to install Thread Fix add-on. I am using 2.4.3 and I am getting the following error message:

Can not load the specified add-on.
Not before: 2.1.0
Not from: (this appears empty)

Thanks,
Albert

Daniel Maldonado

Jun 1, 2016, 11:35:51 PM6/1/16
to ThreadFix, albert....@gmail.com
Albert,

OWASP ZAP 2.4.3 requires the plugin available in ThreadFix 2.3. You can pull the latest from Github and build using Maven. The latest zap plugin will be available on the downloads page within ThreadFix.
  • mvn clean install
Daniel Maldonado