ThreadFix 2.2 preview webinar

Dan Cornell

Feb 24, 2015, 9:34:48 PM2/24/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com
All:

I'll be running a "ThreadFix 2.2 Preview" webinar for folks who are interested in the upcoming 2.2 release on Wednesday March 4th, 2015 at 11:30am Central. Other details and a registration link can be found here:

Some highlights:
  • Totally overhauled reporting and analytics (now done via D3.js)
  • Updated ZAP and Burp plugins that embed the Hybrid Analysis Mapping technology so you can pre-calculate application attack surface for Java(JSP, Struts, Spring) and ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC) applications
  • The new SonarQube plugin
If you're interested please register and hop on. We'll be doing Q&A as well.

Thanks,

Dan